VIDCASTS


   Hello again everyone! I hope you are safe and healthy.
   Today I want to talk about a great, entertaining and creative way of teaching. Vidcasts! A vidcast is a video clip designed to be viewed in a portable device. As we all know moving pictures are one of the best sources of teaching. Vidcasts work perfectly in language teaching, especially for younger learners. Colors, animation, and music go very well together.
   There are plenty of apps you can use to create vidcast. Most of them have a free version too. This way we can suggest those apps to our students so that, they can get creative and have fun while learning.
    The apps that I personally enjoy using are;
    -Openshot for making a video with putting pictures and music together
    -Powtoon for creating animations and graphics
    -Voki for using animated characters instead of your face

   Here is the link for my vidcast that I made using Voki. Voki is a great way to creat vidcasts without showing your face. In my vidcast, I read William Shakespeare's 29th sonnet so that I can prepare you for my upcoming podcast! 
 https://www.voki.com/site/pickup?scid=16259676&chsm=b1621bdcd6a49f2681d8f597067eae35
  
   I hope you enjoy! Till next time!

Comments

Popular Posts