Online Courses

    Hello everyone! I hope you are healthy and safe in your house. With the COVID-19 pandemic going on, Turkey government decided to shut all schools and universities for a while. Most of the offices are closed as well.
    With this situation, most of us are trying to find quality ways of both spending time and educating ourselves. I have a great solution. We can always take online courses. You can find courses about any topic you want and develop your skills.
    There are a lot of sites you can choose from. Each site has a variety of courses in a variety of contexts. Most of the time you earn a certificate at the end of your course too.
    I personally choose to take a language course from Udemy. I'm taking a Spanish class for beginners. I hope to be able to speak a little bit of Spanish at the end of the course. I'm not able to share a certificate yet because my course is very extensive from A1 to B2 so it will be a long ride but I will keep you guys updated on my progress. Until next time, stay inside and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts